Sunday, October 2, 2016

Mumbai or Bombay?

So, finally I'm in Bombay. I still call it Bombay, it reminds me the old time when I was so attracted to this city. Whenever I heard about this city, Indian film industry, tall buildings, city of richest people, it's night life, beaches, created the zest for coming to Bombay, my eagerness and my attraction towards this city was growing since childhood. I used to see it in movies, serials and other media. And finally in 2016 I'm here. Liking to so much, easy life, everything is up to date. I've met good people so far, they are really helpful, soft spoken, and they respect your decisions. I've met number of people while searching for a good accommodation, So many stories for each of the broker :) they are funny enough to mention in blog posts. So, I've decided to share the experience I had with them, not in this post but very often.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are writing again. I also call it Bombay, because it reminds me of the thrill when I read the mention of "Bombay" in a James Bond novel (it was Goldfinger). Well done on reaching the city of your dreams!

    ReplyDelete